Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Recording: The Weather Station

Artist: The Weather Station

Song: Seemed True*

Recorded at Holy Oak Café, August 20, 2013.

The Weather Station - Seemed True

Full review to follow. Promised as the "last show for a real long time" (due to, her other commitments), Tamara Lindeman continues to refine her newest batch of songs, and even if she's given in to the technological imperative of adding a pickup to her guitar, she's still keeping things spare and lovely.

* Thanks to Shawn for pointing out that I didn't update this since What Am I Going To Do With Everything I Know was released.

1 comment:

  1. my god this song is beautiful. it makes me ashamed of some of the music i've settled on recently. i really wish i had made the show... anyway, thanks for recording this!

    ReplyDelete