Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Playlist #1

Sunday Playlist #1: These are a few of my favourite things

[Note: Having passed five hundred recordings posted on this blog a little while back, I've been thinking about ways to exploit this nifty little archive I'm building up. I thought maybe a little grouping might be nice on a lazy Sunday — just press play on the first one and you have some background music while you work on that crossword puzzle or whatnot. Is this something you'd actually find useful? If you dig this concept, "like" it or leave a comment and encourage me to do more, or I might just let the idea die a quiet death.]

For this inaugural list I thought I'd throw together some of the ones that I've gone back and listened to the most.

The Disraelis - In Memory

$100 - Positive Hex

Gentleman Reg - New Song (a.k.a. "It's True")

Shellshag - Gary's Note

Wyrd Visions - unknown


You can always click the tags below to see what I originally wrote about the shows these songs came from.

1 comment: